Exposure counter in Opanda

Those nice to know things about your DSLR will be found here. How to do this, and why you probably should not do that.

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Exposure counter in Opanda

Postby Alex on Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:07 pm

Hi,

I remember seeing the actuation counter in Opanda somewhere before, but can't find it now. Can someone point me to where I can check the actuation number?

Thanks
Alex
Alex

Postby Flyer on Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:23 pm

Open image, go to "Summary" or "EXIF" window, scroll down to "MakerNote (Nikon)", then scroll down to "Total Number of Shutter Releases for Camera ". :D

Cheers
Flyer

Postby Alex on Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:51 pm

Thanks Arek. I see what happend. It only works for jpgs straight out of the D70. If I shoot RAW then process to jpg, that info is missing...

Alex
Alex

Postby Onyx on Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:54 pm

Alex wrote:Thanks Arek. I see what happend. It only works for jpgs straight out of the D70. If I shoot RAW then process to jpg, that info is missing...

Alex

Alex, it works for me - I can see shutter count on all jpegs converted from NEF (using NCap 4.31).
Onyx

Postby Alex on Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:29 pm

Onyx wrote:
Alex wrote:Thanks Arek. I see what happend. It only works for jpgs straight out of the D70. If I shoot RAW then process to jpg, that info is missing...

Alex

Alex, it works for me - I can see shutter count on all jpegs converted from NEF (using NCap 4.31).

Onyx,

Mine were processed by NC 4.3.1 followed by the PS CS - that's probably where the difference is.

Cheers
Alex
Alex

Return to Tips and tricks