Bibble 4.10 released

Tutorials, questions, demos, questionable images ,,,

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

Bibble 4.10 released

Postby radar on Sat May 10, 2008 4:47 pm

Hi,

for those that like to use bibble for their post-processing, version 4.10 has just been released with some minor fixes and new cameras support:

Nikon D60, Canon Digital Rebel XSi (450D), Sony a200, a300, and a350, Pentax K20D and K200D, and Olympus E-420

They have also said that this will be the last release prior to the much awaited version 5 :cheers:

On the website, they have released some screen shots of Bibble 5 and it does look very promising. I certainly have been holding off making a decision between Bibble, Aperture and Lightroom. Looks like I'll be able to decide soon. They also have a section on their forums to discuss version 5. Go to the Bibble Labs site for your download of the latest version and to get a bit of a taste of version 5.

http://www.bibblelabs.com/

cheers,

André
Photography, as a powerful medium of expression and communications, offers an infinite variety of perception, interpretation and execution. Ansel Adams

(misc Nikon stuff)
radar

Re: Bibble 4.10 released

Postby losfp on Sat May 10, 2008 5:01 pm

Damn, still no v5.0? :)

I'll have a look at the latest version - I still favour bibble over all the programs I have used so far, just for speed, user friendliness and the batch processing available.
losfp

Re: Bibble 4.10 released

Postby radar on Sat May 10, 2008 5:25 pm

losfp wrote:I'll have a look at the latest version - I still favour bibble over all the programs I have used so far, just for speed, user friendliness and the batch processing available.

Same here, l always love using bibble and I never look forward to using Photoshop or Capture NX. That's why I have been considering Aperture or Lightroom lately as bibble v5 was taking a long time.
Photography, as a powerful medium of expression and communications, offers an infinite variety of perception, interpretation and execution. Ansel Adams

(misc Nikon stuff)
radar

Return to Post Processing