brolly/flash bracket

Newer members often state that they think their question is too basic, or stupid, or whatever, to be posted. Nothing could be further further from the truth in any section at DSLRUsers.com, but especially here. Don't feel intimidated. The only stupid question is the one that remains unasked. We were all beginners at one stage, and even the most experienced amongst us will admit to learning new stuff on a daily basis. Ask away! Please also refer to the forum rules and the portal page

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

brolly/flash bracket

Postby Mrs Reschsmooth on Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:56 am

Hi

Just trying to find a brolly/flash bracket for a light stand, I think Manfrotto have one, but cannot for the life of me find it online.
Can anyone tell me the exact name of it, or better still, the model number? :lol:

Cheers
Alicia
Mrs Reschsmooth

Re: brolly/flash bracket

Postby glennles on Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:31 am

I have one of those. It's called 026 Lite-Tite Swivel Umbrella Adaptor.

It doesn't come with the shoe adaptor though. I've got the Manfrotto 143 adaptor.

Hope that helps :)
glennles

Postby Antsl on Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:09 pm

Have a look at the options on this page
brolly and flash adaptors
This is form B+H and what I have just found out is that it only costs a few dollars more to get somethings on line rather than go into this shop and buy them over the counter. My other half is in NY for the next couple of weeks and I was going to get her to grab me a radio slave for myself and a neighbour. Then you read that B+H will put on 8.35 percent state tax on any purchase made in store (non refundable to tourists) and soon you realise that it is just as easy to get the item sent out to you via their UPS network. Should be delivered this afternoon and I only put the order in on Wednesday. :up:
Antsl

Postby Mrs Reschsmooth on Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:39 pm

yes, that's the one, thankyou!

Thanks for the website details...I will have a look.

Cheers
Alicia
Mrs Reschsmooth

Return to Absolute Beginners Questions